Thursday, June 18, 2009

my phone was silent until 6pm tho its not in silent mode

smlm aku perasan, time nk balik umh aku check hp aku skali tgk xde langsung missed call, call, n sms apetah lg mms, muahahhaha...aku igt hp aku xde betri rupenye mmg xde lngsg ape2 xtvt berkaitan hp smlm, haha...hp celcom aku dh memang sonyap jo la skrg sbb dh inactive pdhal expiry date die thn 2021...just because i did not reload, the teleco company block and make it as inactive, what the heck!

hey i just "ignore"my phone for a time being, and it does not mean that i want it to be "ignored" FOREVER ok? my family was a celcom user and that number will be the private number for family and close friends only, so why U (telco comp) inactivated the number without any notice? *sigh*

im getting tired with my handphones...my "pinkie" sometimes make me terrible with its sudden-shut-down and it not happen only once a day but sometime more than 5 times a day...the most "horrible" was when i had an important conversation with someone and suddenly the conersation "silent" for a while, and when i check...demn!it turn off automatically. my other phone, "lovely purple", as i said was inactivated by celcom ~!@#$%^&*()_+.

maybe i should buy an iPhone la, hehe...if alan knows my intention, he will strongly disagree and mad at me like *tut*, hehe...anyway know i was listening to one of my fav song

L A G U K I T A - A I Z A T

cheers all!~

No comments:

Post a Comment