Wednesday, January 13, 2010

weddings everywhere

yeah! its been a month im away from my dearie blog...reason? well no specific reason just that im a bit busy with my "carry-foward" workload that i did not settle before i went for a long holiday...poor me but dont worry ill try my best to write as much as i can *fingercrossed* ;p

anyway, i hope 2010 can give and bring me to more prosperous life, hahaha...well of cos im kidding but sure all of us ever dream about it rite? well, for my beloved reader i just want to infor you that im on my way to realize what we all call ONLINE BOUTIQUE =)

yeap! online! for start i am starting with baju kurung...for those who are interested please click at the link above ;p but fyi, the blog is still under construction, there's a BIG problem i have to solve and its about the internet access at my house...yeah!i stay at datuk keramat and there are no broadband access there.. ive tried celcom as they state at their website that datuk keramat is on their covereage, as their slogan INI WILAYAH CELCOM , wth! plus menara celcom is also not so far from datuk keramat *sigh* my cousins etty have tried p1wimax and she also face the same prob! please excuse maxis cos they have showed in their website they are not cover area around datuk keramat ;(

but hang on there guys! i will try my best to fix this prob as i ask my encik A to check with his fren who work with tm...anything relate with this online boutique ill update to u guys as soon as possible ;p muahhh!~

back to my own private blog, as i stated at the title, last year a few of my cousins and my best friend get married...sori that i only have a few pixs for those event...so guys, do enjoy the photo!~ ;)
majlis pernikahan akmal hisham (cham) & fazlina (kak lin)
25 december 2009
kepochinye anis ;p
sekali lafaz je, cayalah!

doa
cik lah dgn baby eliz (3 frm left)
sirih junjung
hamdan as saksi
anjang as saksi
view from fatin's camera

bacaan taklik
anis yg comel =)
camera and camera's
mak ngah sarungkan cincin kawin
kak lin betulkan cincin
cham try bukak bracelet tp xley, pak din kat sblh cham
at last, berjaya juga buka n pakaikan kt tgn kak lin

hantaran's from both side
adikku yg keding gile (48kg je berat dia), naz
naz n anis, sweet =))


persandingan basyarah & shahril
26 disember 2009
cantik ok pelamin!
both are gorgeous!
piah, abg shahril, bash and shazean...the best part was meeting my "partner" shazean after more then 10 years missing. nope she's not missing just that she's more clever than me and fly to further her studies in medic, hehe

smile everyone =))

No comments:

Post a Comment