Saturday, April 30, 2011

kate & william - the vows.

"I William Arthur Phillip Louis take thee Catherine Elizabeth to my wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death us do part. According to God's holy law. And thereto I give thee my troth."

"I Catherine Elizabeth take thee William Arthur Phillip Louis to my wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Till death us do part. According to God's holy law. And thereto I give thee my troth."





i totally <3 this part:


For better for worse. 
For richer, for poorer. 
In sickness and health. 
To love and cherish. 
Til death do us part .

No comments:

Post a Comment