Saturday, August 29, 2009

lupa nak ucap: selamat berpuasa kepada semua dan selamat hari merdeka utk seluruh rakyat malaysia!

marila aku update sket blog aku ni, bosan gile aku sniri tgk!well i dun ever care cos i dont think people will ever attract to read n stop by...but whoever read my blog, *big thanks*

the reason y i blog, hurmmm...
1. bored- im totaly bored wif all the workload, but i do love my job now =))
2. to fill the empty space in my blog- sometimes i myself do annoy wif my own blog, but thank god i still love it ;p
3. i love to read other's blog (during my freetime) and i think well dear, lets blogging (lol) * i love bloggong *slh eja, blogging sometime...(depends on my mood)
4. to share and voice out whats inside my heart (cewahhh!) but this is not real, do it whenever i feel i wanna share, the rest i still keep deep inside myself, but i love to share yerp! ;)
5. watever!

No comments:

Post a Comment